Home
« Home | Next: Disabled Or Enabled »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis »
| Next: This sure is Faith! »
| Next: Brain-Strain »
| Next: Pumpkins »
| Next: Prison »
| Next: A True Act of Kindness »
| Next: Funny And True »
| Next: Portraits II »
| Next: Disclosure Policy »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, October 19, 2007

Temple

This is one of my earlier drawings. If you compare it to my latest work, you can see the difference and (what I consider) the improvement in my talent. It's so true: practice makes perfect, not that I am perfect in any way. But I am striving to be as perfect as I can be! :-)


Inspired by:

Matthew 21:12
12 Then Jesus went into the temple of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves.

NKJV.

See more of my work here.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014