Home
« Home | Next: A True Act of Kindness »
| Next: Funny And True »
| Next: Portraits II »
| Next: Disclosure Policy »
| Next: Links »
| Next: Gray Thumb »
| Next: Heart »
| Next: Called »
| Next: Drawing On Special! »
| Next: First Kiss »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prison

A blogger-friend of mine works with incarcerated juvenile boys and wanted a drawing that might lead them to Christ. She gave me the verse she had in mind, which is underneath the drawing, and together we came up with the subject for the drawing. I hope and pray it will make a difference in the boys' lives!

I think we sometimes create our own prison. But God always opens doors to break out! :-)



John 8:36
He Who the Son has set free, is free indeed.

See more of my work here.

link link link

4 Comments:

Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Hi Corry, Great site, Love the Lord! Bless you, have a good forth of July.

Friday, June 29, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

diet dilemma magmem stlye,
Welcome and thank you so much for the encouragement. :-)
May God bless you too and may the fourth of July be the best you ever had!

God's Grace.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:39:00 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Dear Corry...I haven't forgotten you really.
I am trying to get caught up on a few blog friends so I am just popping by to say hi and tell you what encouraging comments that you leave for Pilot-mom.
You are a good girl!
Last week I put you on my favorite links so it easy to get to you whenever I have the chance.
Take care now.
I will have to see Jel and Ron later on as I am on my way to take my mom out!....Love Terry

Friday, July 06, 2007 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Terry,
It's good to see you!
No need to apologize, I know too well what it's like to be busy. :-)
I too have some catching up to do.

Thank you so much for the link. I sure hope to see you soon again, that would mean you got some time to yourself again. :-)

Many blessings to you and yours.

God's Grace.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014