Home
« Home | Next: Heart »
| Next: Called »
| Next: Drawing On Special! »
| Next: First Kiss »
| Next: Fruit »
| Next: Rose »
| Next: Wreck »
| Next: Kids »
| Next: Portraits »
| Next: What Makes A Drawing Special? »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gray Thumb

You may have seen this one before, it was an earlier post. I rotate my drawings, on a regular base, for two reasons:
#1 a lot of people don't look beyond the first post ( like me, haha) and therefor miss the rest of the drawings and
#2 I don't draw fast enough (and don't have the time either) to be able to post a new drawing every week.

I have several ideas for new drawings and portraits and hope to get around to one of them soon. But I always welcome suggestions, so let me ask you, what subject or person would you like to see be put on paper for your wall?

See more of my work here.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

You're drawings are amazing. God has really blessed you with an amazing gift. Keep up the good work

Mike

Friday, September 28, 2007 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Mikestar,
Thank you and welcome to my blog.
I will keep on drawing as long as God allows! :-)

God's Grace.

Saturday, September 29, 2007 4:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014