Home
« Home | Next: Wreck »
| Next: Kids »
| Next: Portraits »
| Next: What Makes A Drawing Special? »
| Next: Friends »
| Next: Shackle »
| Next: Hand »
| Next: Hands »
| Next: Couple »
| Next: Cute »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rose


I can't help it, but I love flowers! The different colors, shapes and fragrances are all so beautiful and perfectly combined. God sure knew what He was doing! :-)

If you scroll down, you see some more flowers I drew. Or you can go here.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger LZ Blogger said...

I've looked at most of these.. they are all VERY NICE pencil sketches! Thx for sharing! ~ jb///

Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Lz Blogger,
Welcome and thank you for your encouraging comment and taking the time to look at my other drawings.

Have a very blessed day.

God's Grace.

Monday, August 27, 2007 10:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014