Home
« Home | Next: Twins »
| Next: Just For Fun »
| Next: Footloose »
| Next: Wrist Wrestling »
| Next: See You Soon! »
| Next: Make A Move »
| Next: Haunting Questions »
| Next: Nature's Gift »
| Next: Bon Appetite »
| Next: Something Is Fishy »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Critter's Cooings

Hey y'all! It's me, baby Critter, pounding on Oma's computer. Don't know what all this does, but it's mighty interesting. I hope I can keep my head (on) straight. It still tends to wobble from time to time. I am getting better at it though.

Oops, just drooled on the keyboard. That's one of those things I can't control. It just drips out, ya know? Those gums already ache from time to time. They say that's early, so what? All I know is that it's highly irritating! I can get my fists in my mouth to chew on them, but that's kinda hurtful. So, whenever I manage to grab Oma's fingers, I chew on those. Much better, hehe. Oma asked me if I am a "drooling wobbler" or a "wobbly drooler". Don't worry Oma, I'll get back at ya. I will ask you the same question in a few years, hehe.

I love standing up. Yep, I got strong leggies :-D. Oma calls them "chunkies". Duh... what does she know, it's all muscles! But I have to admit, I am filling out nicely.


She also thinks I am smiling at her, while I really am smiling because she is being silly. Making all those crazy faces and sounds. I try to tell her, but each time I coo, she claps her hands and cheers. Well...news-flash! I am trying to communicate here. Geezz woman, learn english! And then she wonders why I start fussin'. To make it worse, she starts kissing my chubby cheeks. Eww, keep that girlie-stuff away from me, it tickles.

Opa keeps telling me how "he loves that little boy". Of course you do. How could you not?! grin. He is sweet. He is gonna learn me how to spit, he says! Good, that way I might be able to get rid of some excessive saliva. That's it!!! Opa, I am already trying to spit! Can't aim yet, but it's a start.

I know they love me, even though I sometimes shake my head (hence the wobbling) at their behavior and their actions. Hmm, is that how they feel about me sometimes?grin. But... I know I am the apple of their eye and I'd like to keep it that way. :-)

I better go now before this keyboard gets too wet and start to spark. Was nice talking to y'all!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Lieve Zus

Baby is so very cute =)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeah he is, and growing up so fast! sigh.

God's Grace.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014