Home
« Home | Next: "A" »
| Next: The Royal Treatment »
| Next: Audrey Hepburn »
| Next: Faith Requested »
| Next: Adorable II »
| Next: Another Blond Moment »
| Next: Houdini »
| Next: Spineless »
| Next: Heart Beat »
| Next: Have we got it backwards? »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cute Grins

Sometimes when I look at our dog, it's almost like she is smiling at me. Maybe she is outright making fun of me! Grinning at me because of the silly human I am in her eyes, making those odd noises that don't sound like anything in the Bark-language.

Looking at these pictures below, I am practically convinced she is smiling. However, seeing what a gentle creature she is, I suspect she is not making fun of me. Then again.... you never know. grin.



Hey... Practice makes perfect!











I got the giggles.... hahahaha!















Did any one say "Cheese"?!










Oh man, where is my litter-box!!!!

link link link

4 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

Funny photos!

Is it really 30 November? I have lost days ... ;)

Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

miladysa,
Thanks for pointing that out!
Eventually I would have discovered I would have lost them myself, haha.

God's Grace.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 9:28:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Cute pics!!!

Bel would love them very much =)

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
The pics or the animals?? My guess is.. both! :-)

Feel free to copy the pics, Lieve Zus.

God's Grace.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014