Home
« Home | Next: A Degree in Blond IV »
| Next: A Degree in Blond III »
| Next: Rien Poortvliet's Work »
| Next: A Degree in Blond II »
| Next: About Rien Poortvliet »
| Next: Procrastination »
| Next: A Degree in Blond »
| Next: Frugal »
| Next: Mortician's Humor »
| Next: More Sales With Less Costs »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Isn't She Cute?

It has been a while since I finally got around to my hobby again.

A friend or ours has drawings of all her grand children except this one. To complete her little gallery, she sent me this picture of her little grand daughter with the request to do a drawing of her.

I was more then happy to complete her gallery! Isn't she a cutie?

When our friend e-mailed me this picture, she asked:
"Don't you just want to pinch those little cheeks?"
Yes!!! And in my mind I pinched her little cheekies several times, while putting her on paper. :-)

Right now, I am in the process of another drawing, which has been long overdue. This one is the great grand daughter of my stepmother in law. It is half done and I hope to finish it soon.

Our grand babies are next! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Yes, she's a real cutie.
You're so talented in drawing =)

Saturday, June 14, 2008 4:03:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I will pass that compliment on to the One that granted me this ability. :-D

BTW, I am still waiting on a pic of Bel, hehe.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014