Home
« Home | Next: A Degree in Blond »
| Next: Frugal »
| Next: Mortician's Humor »
| Next: More Sales With Less Costs »
| Next: The Golden Years Poem »
| Next: Funnie Situation »
| Next: Why did the chicken cross the road? Part II »
| Next: Watch Out »
| Next: Cruising The World »
| Next: Why did the chicken cross the road? »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, May 16, 2008

Procrastination

Some days I just can not seem to get going. No energy, no gumption. Mentally I want to, but physically I don't. What a dilemma, sigh. I resort to coffee to at least try to wake up, haha.

To all of you who know this feeling too well.... Good morning! Welcome to the club. :-)

Why don't we all sit down, take our time and talk about it. That gives me a good reason to justify my procrastination.

More coffee, anyone???!!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014