Home
« Home | Next: About Rien Poortvliet »
| Next: Procrastination »
| Next: A Degree in Blond »
| Next: Frugal »
| Next: Mortician's Humor »
| Next: More Sales With Less Costs »
| Next: The Golden Years Poem »
| Next: Funnie Situation »
| Next: Why did the chicken cross the road? Part II »
| Next: Watch Out »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Degree in Blond II

Two blonds are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says:
"Hmm, this person looks familiar."

The second blond says: "Here, let me see!"

So, the first blond hands her the compact. The second blond looks in the mirror and says:
"You dummy, it's me!"

I am glad she at least recognized herself in the mirror.

Have you ever watched "Ghost Hunters", or "Most Haunted"? All that fancy equipment they use to record sounds, and hopefully catch images of ghosts, are not necessary in our house. It is definitely haunted, without a shadow of a doubt!

Every morning the same aberration chills me to the bone. This ghostly image makes sounds and even responds in a likewise manner. That gruesome, pale, bewildered face keeps staring at me until I finally have the courage to turn my back on it, relieved by the realisation: "Oh, that was just me!"

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

That was just me too ;P
HeHe!

Saturday, June 14, 2008 4:12:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
hahaha, we are too much alike! grin.

God's Grace.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014