Home
« Home | Next: Meadow Freshness »
| Next: Riddle »
| Next: Jan Kruis' Economical Impact »
| Next: One Of Those Days »
| Next: Jan Kruis' Work »
| Next: Caught In The Act »
| Next: About Jan Kruis »
| Next: Following Houdini's Footsteps »
| Next: An Unexpected Surprise »
| Next: The Great Escape »

Arts and Crafts

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Little Rascal

Our 15-month old grand son stayed with us last night. I just put him to bed and it is always difficult for me not to keep him up and play with him.

When I put him down I lay beside him, until he falls asleep. He looks around at first and then at me. I pretend to be sleeping, otherwise he wants to get up.

He grabs my hand and starts clapping mine with his, puts my hand down, picks it up again and claps on it. Since he gets no reaction, he lifts his little arms above his head and starts clapping himself.

Okay, that doesn't work either. All that time I am watching him through my eye-lashes and have a hard time not to smile. Then he starts laughing out loud. Hehe.... waiting, hehehehe. No reaction. He gives up. His eye-lids are slowly closing and even the heavy thunderstorm can not keep him awake any longer.

I slowly slipped out of bed and got back to the living-room. By that time he was already exploring dreamland.

Little does he know, how Oma had to bite her tongue not to laugh out loud with all his cute little attention drawers. One day I will tell him. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

HaHa!
HeHeHe!
Little Casey is so adorable =)

Friday, July 18, 2008 1:51:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Yeahhh, he is. And a little rascal as well, hehe.

God's Grace.

Friday, July 18, 2008 4:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014