Home
« Home | Next: Riddle »
| Next: Jan Kruis' Economical Impact »
| Next: One Of Those Days »
| Next: Jan Kruis' Work »
| Next: Caught In The Act »
| Next: About Jan Kruis »
| Next: Following Houdini's Footsteps »
| Next: An Unexpected Surprise »
| Next: The Great Escape »
| Next: Missing In Action »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meadow Freshness

We have a bad habit, we smoke. The smell finds it way throughout the house quickly. We have tried several air fresheners. They help, but only for just a few minutes and it's gone. The fresh smell does not linger, no matter which one we tried.

Then I got the Renuzit TriScents Starter Kit this morning! It has three different scents and alternates between them every 45 minutes. That is smart, because after a while you don't even notice the fragrance anymore. By switching to another scent, you do.

I got the Morning Meadow series. Three smells that make you think you are outside on an early spring morning. There is also the Seaside Breezes, which we may want to try next.

I removed the caps, put it in the holder and plugged it in. I was baffled. Within just a minute, half of our living-room already smelled so good! I just couldn't believe it. It lingered as well and took away the smoke-smell. I set it on maximum at first, but that was totally unnecessary.

If you want to try it yourself, visit http://www.triscents.com and print a coupon for the Renuzit TriScents Starter Kit.

I definitely recommend it. Our home has never smelled so good!

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

There are so many new products in the market that I'm amazed by them too =)

Friday, July 18, 2008 1:53:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I know what you mean.
I love the freshness though. So much better then the smokey smell. I know, I know, we need to quit, sigh.

God's Grace.

Friday, July 18, 2008 4:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014