Home
« Home | Next: Snickering Away »
| Next: About Karel Appel »
| Next: So Comfy »
| Next: A Safe Place »
| Next: Smiles and Blessings »
| Next: Hand Kisses »
| Next: Here We Go Again »
| Next: Swivling Experience »
| Next: An Entire Sentence »
| Next: Learning Language »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Angel

It is so funny how our little Kc manages to express himself. After having sat on my lap for a while, he got up, but was rubbing his eyes. It was quite obvious he was tired. I managed to find his pacifier and held it up, showing it to him.

He looked at it and took off, down the hall. I followed him somewhat puzzled, to see where he was going. In front of the bedroom door he stopped. He put his little hands on the door and tried to push it open. That didn't work, so he looks up at me and goes: "Uhhh???"

"You want to go nite-nite?", was my response. I didn't really think he would, but opened the door anyway to see what it was he had in mind. He walked right up to the bed and tried to climb in.

"Okay, I got you!"
I took of his shoes, laid him down and stayed with him for a bit. After some fun, giggles and pointing around the room, he let out a deep sigh and... fell asleep.

Our little rascal looked just like a little angel. He is one! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Good Morning Lieve Zus Corry =)))

Yes, our Lil KC is a very special angel =D

(((HUGS)))

Monday, August 18, 2008 3:57:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Gooooood Afternoon!!!:-D
Yeah, I am slow today, hehe.

He is and sometimes he is a little rascal with wings hahaha. Nah, both Leo and Kc are just too cute.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Monday, August 18, 2008 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014