Home
« Home | Next: In The Dark »
| Next: Cookie-Monster »
| Next: Taking A Drive »
| Next: Comfort And Compassion »
| Next: Good Night »
| Next: Dancing Away »
| Next: Fire-Ants »
| Next: Ouch »
| Next: Beautiful Horsepower »
| Next: Egg Art Materials and Tools »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Problem Solved?

The past few nights have gone rather well with our little critter. He went to bed with hardly any problems. Last night, we did not even hear a peep out of him at all. Hmmm, what was the difference?

First of all, his Mom and Dad had put one of those baby-safe handles on the door, so he could not open the door any more and look down the hall, like he used to. I suppose, that was the 'I don't want to go to sleep, simply because I can get y'all's attention'-mentality being addressed.

Secondly, he had only one nap during day time. I suspected, lil' Kc might have reached the point where he didn't have the need anymore for two naps. Seems like the 'I don't need to go to sleep, simply because I am not tired'-state, got addressed as well.

We have to wait and see if both want and need are being taken care off. It is still too early to tell. I sure hope so. Even if the drama and trauma would have been inflicted upon himself, by himself, it broke my heart to hear him cry like that.

He may not always get what he wants, but we will do all we can, to give him what he needs. Okay, okay, if what he wants would not hurt him, we will probably cater to that as well, when we can.

Opas and Omas have the right to spoil their grand kids too, ya know?! Simply because we want to! :-D

link link link

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Dearest Lieve Zus

Great! Lil KC is sleeping peacefully at night now. All thanks be to our good Lord =)

Oma understands Lil KC very well =D

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
God is good! :-)
I pray He will continue to bless our little critters.

God's Grace.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

God is very good all the time =)
I pray that He will continue to bless all our children and grandchildren.
(I am not a grandmama yet) ^grin^

Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I hope and pray one day you will be a grandma. You will love it and I know your grand children can not have a more loving and caring Oma! :-D

God's Grace.

Monday, November 03, 2008 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014