Home
« Home | Next: Down Came The Rain »
| Next: Wood Art - Whittling Supplies »
| Next: Wood Art - Whittling »
| Next: The Art Of Making It Through The Day »
| Next: How Is This For Art?! »
| Next: Jet Boeke's Economical Impact »
| Next: God's Art »
| Next: Jet Boeke's Work »
| Next: About Jet Boeke »
| Next: Crucial Tips That Can Save Your Life »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Art Of Love

I have finally started to do, what I had intended for so long now and had not gotten around to: print out all the posts on our grandsons and put them in a memory book. I have a book for each one of the boys.

What I had not realized was, that I had already so many posts. I ended up with a huge stack of paper. I am in the middle of sorting, ordering, cutting and pasting. Once that is done, the rough draft is ready. That is where the real fun begins.

Even though it is supposed to be a sort of memory book, I do want to turn it in to something special. I plan on sprucing up and embellishing the pages. You could probably call it 'Scrap booking'.

I have seen several shows on scrap booking on TV and I consider it to be a beautiful form of art. The ideas and creations people come up with, the materials they find and use, take a lot of creativity and imagination. I love seeing, how they manage to bring it all together. The results are always so gorgeous.

It will take a while though, before I can get to that, but that's okay. I hope it will turn out to be a work of art. If not, then that is fine as well. It definitely is a labor of love. :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Yeah! Exquisite piece of love by Oma beloved =)

Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Oh, I wished I could show you. It is turning out so cute. Maybe sometime I will take some pics or scan a few pages and post them here, hehe.

God's Grace.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014