Home
« Home | Next: Thomas Kinkade »
| Next: Comparing Quotes »
| Next: Watch Out! »
| Next: Tin Can Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Tin Can Art II »
| Next: A Piece Of Cake »
| Next: SEO Art »
| Next: Tin Can Art »
| Next: Did You Know That... »
| Next: Creative With Technology »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smooth Sailing

I thought I post a picture of one of my drawings today. I truly enjoyed drawing this picture because it was a special request from my husband and I finished it just in time to frame it and surprise him with it on his birthday, a couple of years ago.

It is hanging in our living room in a spot my husband chose for it and even up to this day I enjoy looking at it, remembering how fulfilling it was to be able to create this.

It also reminds me that life is not always 'smooth sailing', but with God's blessings we have been able avoiding to get stranded or being smashed to pieces on the rocks.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

WOW Lieve Zus! Brilliant =) Look at the floating clouds =D It's so nice.

Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks Lieve Zus. It did turn out nicely even if I say so myself. Grin.

God's Grace.

Friday, August 21, 2009 5:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014