Home
« Home | Next: The Sound Of Music »
| Next: Zoo Art »
| Next: Dairy Farm On Wheels »
| Next: Artistic Geeks »
| Next: Wire Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Stable Money »
| Next: Wireless Art »
| Next: Wire Art II »
| Next: Out and About »
| Next: Canine Art »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Medical Art

In case you have not heard the expression: 'All things come in three', then you have now. Let me tell you that it is true as well, whether those are good or bad things.

The reason why I say this is because my regular check up with the Rheumatologist did turn out not to be so regular after all;

1. First I had to start taking Calcium tablets twice a day.
2. About a week later the nurse called, telling me to start on Vitamin D because it was too low.
3. Yesterday the nurse called again to let me know that my bone density was so low that I have to take a once a month tablet to stop and reverse my bone loss.

They put me on a bone-booster, as I call it. My rheumatologist and her staff are real and rare gems. They go out of their ways to watch over my health and welfare and that is an art by itself.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

May our good Lord guide them as they look after you, Lieve Zus =)Take care.

Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:01:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Thanks Lieve Zus, they take such good care of me. May God bless them abundantly.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Thursday, October 01, 2009 4:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014