Home
« Home | Next: Grass Art I »
| Next: Bead Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Bead Art II »
| Next: Bead Art »
| Next: Some More Art Of Improvising »
| Next: Culinary Art »
| Next: The Art Of Improvising »
| Next: Water Damage Control »
| Next: Windy Art »
| Next: The Art Of Cooking Turkey »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Connecting The Dots

I love this time of year when the air is filled with anticipation of the upcoming Holiday, the stores are decorated so beautifully and the sweet sound of Christmas Carols can be heard everywhere. It is also the time when the old Christmas movies are being pulled out of the closet and broadcasted again.

The scenes where everyone gathers around the piano and sings Christmas songs always fill me with joy and they make me wish I had learned how to play an instrument. I would so enjoy being able to play some of those carols to our grand children.

We all have our special abilities and making music is definitely a great art. I am fully aware that it is never too late learning to play an instrument, but I think for me it might be a waste of time. As artistic as I may seem to be, I would have a very difficult time connecting the dots!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014