Home
« Home | Next: The Art Of Improvising »
| Next: Water Damage Control »
| Next: Windy Art »
| Next: The Art Of Cooking Turkey »
| Next: The Fine Art of Advertisement »
| Next: Norman Rockwell's Economical Impact »
| Next: Translation Art »
| Next: Norman Rockwell's Work »
| Next: Poetry »
| Next: The Art of Technology »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, November 16, 2009

Culinary Art

I am no artist when it comes to serving up meals that are pleasing to the taste buds. I think I lack the creativity, or maybe I am too afraid to experiment with herbs and spices and mess things up completely.

I could benefit from some cooking lessons, although I doubt I would like to make it my profession. I do admire those who pursue that goal and are looking for culinary scholarships to make their dream come true.

Besides culinary scholarships and other financial help there also is housing available for those who like to excel in this field. I hope you have aspirations and take advantage of the opportunity to become a chef. That gives me a good reason to get out of the kitchen!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014