Home
« Home | Next: Jewelry P-ART-y »
| Next: About Norman Rockwell »
| Next: Medicinal Art II »
| Next: Medicinal Art »
| Next: Ship It »
| Next: The Reward »
| Next: Aluminum Foil Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Aluminum Foil Art II »
| Next: The Art of Wisdom »
| Next: Natural Supplier »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Art of Technology

I am constantly astonished by the velocity with which technology has developed and still is. Terms like bluetooth, blu-ray, apps, webinars, give me a hard time comprehending what all that means and I am not even that old!

I can completely understand that elderly people have no clue anymore what their grandchildren all are talking about. Now you can even get all the collaboration technologies combined in one small appliance. It is pretty crafty, let's just call it outright ingenious, that they constantly come up with something new.

It is mentioned that it is much better and more compact then WebEx. The computer language has been expanded with the word RHUB (Real-Time Collaboration HUB). I really need to catch up on all this 'foreign' language, because it all goes over my head.

This is one form of art I have not mastered... yet.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014