Home
« Home | Next: Salt Dough Clay Art II »
| Next: Convention in Vegas »
| Next: Salt Dough Clay Art »
| Next: Various Pasta Shapes for Art Projects »
| Next: Missing Out »
| Next: Macaroni Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Spicing It Up »
| Next: Macaroni Art II »
| Next: The Art of Connecting Cars and Savings »
| Next: Macaroni Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Change For The Best

My first encounter with Algebra was in college and I didn't like it right of the bat. I could grasp some of the Algebra 2, but for some reason I never could master Algebra 1 and as time progressed, I came to hate it with a passion.

That was a shame, because with some Online tutoring the world would have been my oyster. Finding all the right Math answers would have been encouraging and many more job opportunities would have opened up for me.

Unfortunately, at that time computers were not common and there was no high quality, affordable, around the clock, Free math tutoring online available, geared toward helping K-12 and college students.

At present, there is not only Math help online, but even K-12 and college students who are in desperate need of Chemistry help and/or Statistics help, can find it at tutornext.com. I wish I had been able to connect to a tutor whenever it was convenient and I needed and wanted help.

Yeah, times have surely changed for the best!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014