Home
« Home | Next: Salt Dough Clay Art »
| Next: Various Pasta Shapes for Art Projects »
| Next: Missing Out »
| Next: Macaroni Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Spicing It Up »
| Next: Macaroni Art II »
| Next: The Art of Connecting Cars and Savings »
| Next: Macaroni Art »
| Next: The Art Of Being Your Own Boss »
| Next: Golf Club Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Convention in Vegas

Guest post written by Pam Jolly

Maybe it was a ploy to get more people to come to the annual company convention, but it was hosted in Las Vegas. And I tell you one thing, it certainly worked. They had a record turn out and I think that's no brainer why it was like that. A lot people skipped out on meetings but I actually did go because we had a lot of free time otherwise anyway.

When I was sitting in one of them I was really having to strain to hear the speaker and I asked the guy beside me, who I didn't know, if he could hear and he told me that he could because he had gone to miracle ear hearing aids Columbus before he came to Vegas.

That got me thinking that maybe I should go and get checked out too. So I stopped by a miracle ear Las Vegas near the hotel and got some info. They helped me make an appointment for some hearing tests Salt Lake City at home.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014