Home
« Home | Next: Pancake Art »
| Next: Keeping Up With The Times »
| Next: Pumpkin Carving Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Not Worth The Risk »
| Next: Pumpkin Carving Art II »
| Next: All Work and No Play.... »
| Next: Pumpkin Decorating Art »
| Next: Good Equipment Is Half The Work »
| Next: Pumpkin Carving Art »
| Next: Nature's Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Comfortable, Colorful and Cheap

Speaking of a work of art; my mouth is slowly, but surely becoming one. Many of my molars already had to be capped and it is incredible seeing how it is almost impossible to distinguish the artificial ones from the real deal.

The last time I had to go to the dentist, I noticed the assistants were all wearing different dental office uniforms then the previous times. They used to wear colorful, scrub tops with a floral design, but this time they were all dressed in plain dark blue.

I didn't ask, but I wonder if it has anything to do with cutting the costs. If so, then I suppose they are not aware that they can walk around in fashion seal cotton scrubs at a low price. Maybe I ought to point that out to them, the next time I need to have dental work done.

It is not just the assistants at the dentist who are wearing simple, plain, unflattering scrubs; most hospital personnel walks around in the same outfit. How sad; their work could be a little bit more colorful and comfortable if they wore high fashion scrubs.

It may be worth sinking their teeth in!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014