Home
« Home | Next: Pancake Art II »
| Next: Comfortable, Colorful and Cheap »
| Next: Pancake Art »
| Next: Keeping Up With The Times »
| Next: Pumpkin Carving Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Not Worth The Risk »
| Next: Pumpkin Carving Art II »
| Next: All Work and No Play.... »
| Next: Pumpkin Decorating Art »
| Next: Good Equipment Is Half The Work »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Huge pumpkins at the fair

Guest post written by Sheila Nichols

Ever since I was a little girl and my dad would take me to the state fair to look at all the stuff that won prizes, I've loved going back every year and looking at the stuff again. Now it's something that I do with my family every year.

I was online with my Clear Wireless Internet Service looking up ticket prices and then I realized that they post a bunch of info on the contest about it, along with the pictures of the winners with their prize winning stuff. I thought that was so neat!

When we finally went to the state fair last weekend, there were even more exhibits than there were last year. I loved looking at all the crazy big produce and my daughter was amazed that there was a pumpkin three times here size there!

We also stepped by the petting zoo, where we bought some feed and fed it to some of the baby goats, which are always so cute but they smell so bad.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014