Home
« Home | Next: Paper Cutting Art II »
| Next: Sharing Creativity »
| Next: Paper Cutting Art »
| Next: Certified Art »
| Next: Word Art »
| Next: Arty, Watery Fun »
| Next: The Art Of Finding Humor »
| Next: Superb Art »
| Next: Happy, Creepy, Creative Halloween! »
| Next: Smart Results In Art »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, November 05, 2010

Mosaic inspiration

Guest post written by Emily Farmer

It seems like every time I look at a piece of art, I just get so inspired by it and want to put something like it in our home. It probably also doesn't help that I'm an elementary school art teacher. So I'm always wanting to make all kinds of stuff.

One of the recent projects I did with some of my students was these mosaics with construction paper and I thought that would be neat to incorporate into our new kitchen redesign. I'm handling the mosaic backsplash that I have planned to put behind our stove, but for the rest of the stuff I'm getting sears kitchen remodel phoenix to come out to our house.

I really want a light and airy looking kitchen because our old kitchen design just seems so dark because it's painted dark green, which I think is kind of weird for a kitchen. So I'm going to make the mosaic yellow, orange and cream and we're going to get some new white cabinets and white appliances instead of the black ones that we have now that look so dreary.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014