Home
« Home | Next: Just For Fun »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Creative Suggestions »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art III »
| Next: Wrapping It Up »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art II »
| Next: Aerial Art »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art »
| Next: In One Piece »
| Next: Thimble Art - Materials and Equipment »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chocolate chunk Christmas cookies

Guest post written by Susan Winters

My absolute favorite kind of food in the world is chocolate. I just can't seem to find anything else that I like more. So to me, there is no cookie worth eating that doesn't have chocolate in it. I just think that it's crazy that people would call cookies that don't have chocolate in them Christmas cookies.

So I was online trying to come up with a different recipe for a cookie that has chocolate in it that I could use as my Christmas cookies this year. As I was looking up that stuff I actually came across the website clearwirelessinternet.com and after I read through it I decided to change over our him internet service to it because it seemed pretty good.

Well, I found a new twist on some chocolate chunk cookies that I thought was pretty good so I think that I'm just going to use those as my Christmas cookies this year. I mean you really can't go wrong with some classic chocolate cookies that have a boost with some extra chocolate chunks.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger BBQ said...

Wow! Extra dark chocolate chunks. Yummy =)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:09:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

BBQ,
Dark chocolate is healthy as well!

God's Grace.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014