Home
« Home | Next: Bowling Ball Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Creative Suggestions »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art III »
| Next: Wrapping It Up »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art II »
| Next: Aerial Art »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art »
| Next: In One Piece »
| Next: Thimble Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A gift to make my work easier »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just For Fun

The art of sewing has probably been practiced ever since the existence of human kind and I suspect that most women have done it at least a few times in their lives, or even made a hobby out of it. I used to sew almost all my daughters' clothes when they were small, but my RA eventually prevented me from doing so.

I could pick it back up, since my medications have rid me of the pain and stopped my hands from deforming any further, but I see no reason for doing so; there is plenty of cheap, quality children's clothing available, which eliminates the need to go through all the trouble, just to end up saving a buck or two.

No, I wouldn't do it anymore in order to save money, but I would do it for the fun of watching my creation take shape with every stitch made.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger BBQ said...

You're right =) The children's clothings are so much cheaper nowadays.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

BBQ,
A lot cuter too!

God's Grace.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014