Home
« Home | Next: Shoe Art »
| Next: Keeping It In Mind »
| Next: Scrimshaw Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Scrimshaw Art II »
| Next: More Color and Fashion »
| Next: Scrimshaw Art »
| Next: Saving On Printing Art »
| Next: Cupcake Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Wall Mount Mailbox Art »
| Next: Cupcake Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Effort To Loose

I regret having been so gluttonous during the Holidays, but the food is always so delicious and different from what we would normally buy; it is hard to pass up. Hence, I gained a few pounds too many.

I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter to overeat every now and then, until I step on the scales and realize I desperately need to diet and hope to find a free weight loss program.

It is good to know those are available. Therefore, the problem does not lay t so much in finding a good program. Starting a diet and being committed and determined to stick to it, definitely is. Maybe the free weight loss tips can get me going.

I certainly hope so, although I am not looking forward to it. It would be a lot easier if there were more family members who would join me. It could well be if I told them it concerned free weight loss, it might inspire them to participate.

Yeah, gaining weight is so easy, but loosing it takes some effort!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014