Home
« Home | Next: Guillaume Cornelis van Beverloo aka Corneille, Part 1 »
| Next: Back Up For Discussion »
| Next: Art Outside The Box »
| Next: A Helping Hand »
| Next: Rice Crispy Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Rice Crispy Art II »
| Next: Rice Crispy Art »
| Next: Destruction and Demolition Art »
| Next: Rice Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Rice Art III »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Natural Art

The last time we had one of our friends over for a visit, I noticed she had lost a lot of weight. When I mentioned it to her, her face lit all up and she told me I was the first one to say something about it.

I didn't understand how that was possible, since her weight loss was quite obvious. I forgot to ask her what diet she was on, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the many who resorted to the HCG Diet program; it is so easy and consists of all natural products. I will ask her, the next time I see her.

I could stand to loose a few pounds myself. I have heard a lot about this HCG diet and may want to give it a go. In the meantime, I can also support a good cause by going to HCG's Facebook site. One click will ensure they donate a dollar to a well known Children's Research Hospital.

The diet doesn't call for any major life style changes and the HCG drops are easier and safer to use then swallowing all kinds of pills. I am a little apprehensive about the latter; it would concern me wondering what chemicals I may subject my system to.

I don't have to question that with HCG. It is all natural; art Mother Nature creates!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014