Home
« Home | Next: Bobbin Art »
| Next: Arty Camping Equipment »
| Next: Push Pin Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Stunning Art »
| Next: Push Pin Art II »
| Next: Internet Security Art »
| Next: Push Pin Art »
| Next: A Little More Colorful »
| Next: How Creative! »
| Next: Reducing Costs »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Handy Labels

I am in the process of cleaning out my craft closet and transferring all my stuff to another, bigger one. Most of my items and trinkets are stored in plastic bins with drawers and I wish I had a Label Maker and could put labels on each one showing the contents of the drawers.

At present, I marked them with stickers, but the ink is slowly fading and several stickers are coming loose. Labels would definitely improve the look and hold up much longer and I am sure I would find a lot more projects where the Label Maker would come in handy.

It doesn't have to be one of those professional labelers; a simple family and home one would already be more then adequate. Now that I come to think of it, I never know what to ask for my Birthday or Christmas, and a Label Maker would make a nice gift!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014