Home
« Home | Next: Reducing Costs »
| Next: Crayon Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: New and Used Quality »
| Next: Crayon Art II »
| Next: Very Tempting »
| Next: Crayon Art »
| Next: Cute winter boots for my daughter »
| Next: Crochet Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Crochet Art II »
| Next: Fun and Entertainment »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Creative!

I got this by e-mail and I was baffled by the imagination of this baby's mom; when her daughter takes a nap, she uses anything she can find to create a different world around her little girl.

Its amazing what you can do with things we normally have gathered around us in our living rooms. I would not have come up with the idea to make a tree out of a few throws, but it is very cute.

It must not have taken her that long, or the little one is a long sleeper and one that doesn't wake up from each noise that occurs around her either.

These are just a few of the many imaginairy worlds the mother has created.

I wanted to share it with you, because I have neither seen nor heard of an art like this and I found it truly very unique and highly artistic!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014