Home
« Home | Next: Toothpick Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: AC Surprise »
| Next: Toothpick Art II »
| Next: Time Flies »
| Next: Toothpick Art »
| Next: Tooth Art »
| Next: Lego Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Lego Art II »
| Next: Lego Art »
| Next: Paint Brush Art »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Type Of Art

I am not so sure yet what my next topic of interest would be, but since there are so many different crafts and hobbies around I have a list with several options at hand from which I can pick and choose.

I am debating between toilet paper art, surfboard art and/or paint stick art and since all of them seem equally interesting to me, I haven't made up my mind yet. Maybe you like to Predict which one will eventually appear on my blog first and discuss it with others.

It may very well be that you would rather discuss another topic and would like to hear what others thoughts and opinions are on it. In that case, you may want to post your own Prediction by putting it out there.

It is always good and helpful getting some feedback. It is even more exciting when your prediction comes true. If you are up to the challenge then PredictsThat provides you with the opportunity to share with the world.

Maybe I ought to add this to my list, because making the right predictions is an art too!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014