Home
« Home | Next: Dare To Make Mistakes »
| Next: Jeans Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Jeans Art III »
| Next: Jeans Art II »
| Next: Fabrics and Art »
| Next: Jeans Art »
| Next: Beauty In Everything »
| Next: Ice Cream Stick Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Ice Cream Stick Art II »
| Next: Leave It In The Hands Of Experts »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Finding Inspiration

I sure could use some change of scenery, because it always gives me lots of new ideas and inspiration for all kinds of arts, crafts and/or hobbies. It doesn't really matter which environment it is, there is always a lot of creativity in everything.

A city, woods, beach, even plants and flowers in a nursery can bring new projects to mind. Watching several DIY shows are an endless source for piquing the artistic abilities, especially when seeing the stunning results of a room make-over.

I am always curious why there are so many homes for sale in Hawaii, because that would be the ideal place for a steady stream of inspiration. It has it all: gorgeous nature, amazing views and exotic plants and flowers in vibrant colors, to name a few.

It is hard for me to imagine someone would want to leave Hawaii, relocate and settle down somewhere else. It may well be they are so used to it, they don't see the beauty anymore.

I can appreciate that; I better open my eyes and mind to my own environment. I am sure there is a lot of inspiration I have gotten used to and am overlooking!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014