Home
« Home | Next: Rembrandt van Rijn's Work »
| Next: A Creative Solution »
| Next: About Rembrandt van Rijn »
| Next: Surfboard Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Surfboard Art II »
| Next: Surfboard Art »
| Next: Art Is Closer Then You Suspect »
| Next: Seat Belt Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Seat Belt Art II »
| Next: Odd and Artistic »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Wide Array of Hobbies

With so many different people and so many different tastes, there is also a diversity of hobbies, crafts and arts, but some people may not be in to sitting down and creating something with their hands; they enjoy being active and engage themselves in a sport.

One of our family members loves shooting and joined a shooting club many years ago. He loves it, is quite skilled at it and already won first place several times. I am not sure whether he uses an Airsoft Gun, or another type; I was so impressed, I simply forgot to ask.

I don't think I would be very accomplished at hitting a target and in The Netherlands, where I grew up; even having an Airsoft Gun was not common. I honestly don't know if it is allowed to possess one without a license, but I may be wrong about that.

It sure is impressive seeing how some people have the ability to pick up a gun, aim and hit the bull's eye. You really need to have a steady hand and there is no difference there between shooting an Airsoft Gun and creating an artistic project.

Yes, to each his own and I am glad we have such a wide array of hobbies to choose from!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014