Home
« Home | Next: Garbage/Trash Bag Art Part 2 »
| Next: To The Letter »
| Next: Garbage/Trash Bag Art »
| Next: Art On Prescriptions »
| Next: Paint Stick Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Wonderful Hobby With Stunning Results »
| Next: Paint Stick Art Part 2 »
| Next: Taking The First Step »
| Next: Paint Stick Art »
| Next: A State Of The Art Workspace »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Garbage/Trash Bag Art - Materials and Equipment

I had no clue there were all these different colors which trash bags came in. I was under the impression they only came in black, white, green and blue, but I know better now.

I don't think all these colors are readily available in stores, but they can easily be found and ordered online without putting a huge dent in your budget; I came across 450 garbage bags in five gorgeous shades for as little as $56. That will definitely keep you busy for a while.

Most likely a pair of scissors and glue will go a long ways and so might knitting and crochet needles, and/or needle and thread.

Even though I didn't come across very many different crafts where garbage bags are concerned, I am quite sure they are suitable for many more projects.

I can picture twisted trash bags glued onto a photo frame, a beautiful collage made out of them, some cute puppets, or a colorful garland, to name a few.

There sure are plenty of options to take this craft from trash to treasure!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014