Home
« Home | Next: Garbage/Trash Bag Art »
| Next: Art On Prescriptions »
| Next: Paint Stick Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Wonderful Hobby With Stunning Results »
| Next: Paint Stick Art Part 2 »
| Next: Taking The First Step »
| Next: Paint Stick Art »
| Next: A State Of The Art Workspace »
| Next: Soap Box Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Natural Works of Art »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, January 12, 2012

To The Letter

While I was digging up and sifting through all kinds of information and examples concerning garbage bag art, I came across a site that piqued my interest. I would have loved to read what it said, but the site was in Chinese and even though I can speak and understand several different languages, this one is not part of my vocabulary.

I could have used a translator, but experience has taught me that it is not very reliable; it either doesn't get the point across, or the translation is so poor that it doesn't make much sense. I honestly am glad I don't have to do business in China, because that would require hiring an excellent business translator.

I wouldn't be surprised if many entrepreneurs, who have dealings, connections, and/or offices abroad, often wished they had a business translation service at hand. Misinterpretation of a single word can make a huge difference and could eventually turn out to be rather costly as well.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I had to do business anywhere in the world with people who wouldn't speak my native language, I would heavily rely on a good business translation agency to ensure everything was crystal clear, without mistakes, and leaving no questions.

It certainly would be nice knowing everything is translated to the letter!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014