Home
« Home | Next: Amigurumi Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Creativity And Determination »
| Next: Amigurumi Art Part 2 »
| Next: Esthetics, Health, And Safety »
| Next: Amigurumi Art »
| Next: Making A Difference »
| Next: Thomas Kinkade Passed Away »
| Next: Expand And Grow »
| Next: Georges Prosper Remi/Hergé's Economical Impact »
| Next: Cheesecake recipes to make for any occasion »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

To Each Their Own

I know everyone has their own special gifts and abilities and where one goes out of their way, shedding blood, sweat and tears to finish a project, the other has no problems with it whatsoever and gets it done in no time.

Certain crafts come naturally and even though I may be a Jack of all trades, I know first hand how some hobbies are just not my cup of tea. No matter how hard I try and how much time and effort I put into it, it never comes out looking right or the way it was intended.

Knitting, needlepoint, and assembling gift baskets are among my weakness and I have decided to leave those projects in the capable hands of the experts. I just don't have the patience for the first two and I never know what to put in and how to tastefully arrange the last.

Maybe that is also the reason why I hardly ever consider astonishing someone with a gift basket which is odd, because I certainly would be pleasantly surprised when one of those hamper deliveries would show up on my doorstep. I will certainly make a point of keeping that option in mind and putting it to good use by letting the pros handle it.

To each their own!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014