Home
« Home | Next: Litter Inspired Art »
| Next: Ray Villafane's Impact, Part 2 »
| Next: Ray Villafane's Impact »
| Next: The Art Of Shopping »
| Next: Ray Villafane's Work »
| Next: About Ray Villafane, Part 2 »
| Next: About Ray Villafane »
| Next: Participating In The Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival »
| Next: Arty Versus Crafty »
| Next: What More To Expect At The Great Gulfcoast Arts Fe... »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Focus On The Task At Hand

The other day I had to run some errands and one of our loved ones was so kind to take me where I needed to go. During the drive, she inspected her make-up and turned her face towards me to get my opinion, taking her eyes of the road.

It is just incredible, seeing how many people are on the phone, eating, or putting on make-up while they are maneuvering their car through traffic. I don't see how they do it, because I can only concentrate on one thing at the time if I want to do a good job at it.

It would be wise to check out this infographic from IFA Auto Insurance. There is neither room nor time for creativity behind the wheel!

distracted driving infographic from ifa auto insurance
Presented By IFA Auto Insurance

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014