Home
« Home | Next: Tip And Trick »
| Next: Find Your Strength »
| Next: Colored Traffic »
| Next: Temple »
| Next: Disabled Or Enabled »
| Next: Rheumatoid Arthritis »
| Next: This sure is Faith! »
| Next: Brain-Strain »
| Next: Pumpkins »
| Next: Prison »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blah

I got some funny pumpkin-pictures in the mail, which I thought I would share with y'all.
I also have to say, there were some in there that were ,what I would call, some serious pumpkin-carvings. I can only admire that talent and work!

Now I can imagine, if you had many pumpkins to carve, you might just feel like this!! grin.

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger sharkgila said...

Hahahaha. This pumpkin is funny

Sunday, October 21, 2007 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Sharkgila,
Welcome to my blog and thanks for leaving a comment.

Maybe if kids saw this one, the candy wouldn't be so appealing anymore, haha.

God's Grace.

Monday, October 22, 2007 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014