Home
« Home | Next: Complaint Department »
| Next: Critter's Cooings »
| Next: Twins »
| Next: Just For Fun »
| Next: Footloose »
| Next: Wrist Wrestling »
| Next: See You Soon! »
| Next: Make A Move »
| Next: Haunting Questions »
| Next: Nature's Gift »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dealing Department

I wanted to share with you what I came across, doing some research:

Gardening and Arthritis.
"If you’ve always loved the pleasures of tending your own garden - fragrant flowers or the taste of a really fresh tomato - you don’t have to give them up just because arthritis has come into the picture. In fact, gardening is a great activity for maintaining joint flexibility, bone density, range of motion and quality of life. Researchers at the University of Arkansas found that gardening ranks as high as weight training for strengthening bones.
A few simple modifications can help you keep your garden growing with ease."

So, I don't have to give it up at all (big grin). I guess all in moderation, huh?
And I am so grateful. My self-infliction turned out not to be as bad as I had expected!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014