Home
« Home | Next: Food for Thoughts »
| Next: "B" »
| Next: Rain in Spain? »
| Next: Paid! »
| Next: Joy Ride »
| Next: Cute Grins »
| Next: "A" »
| Next: The Royal Treatment »
| Next: Audrey Hepburn »
| Next: Faith Requested »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, November 17, 2007

"C"

Chocolate!!!!! That was easy.

Yeah, I am a chocoholic. Doesn't matter whether it is plain chocolate, bonbons, cookies or caramel covered in this yummy substance, chocolate peanuts.... anything that involves milk-chocolate. I am not particularly keen on the darker kind, it's got a too bitter after-taste to suit me.

The funny thing is, chocolate-lover as I am, I do not like chocolate ice cream or pudding. Even a milkshake is wasted on me. But the best kind is white chocolate!

Oh gosh, I got myself craving for it now. Gotta go and raid the kitchen (drool).

link link link

3 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

I'm drooling too...

I love chocolates very much.
Bel loves them too but chocolates cause her to have pimples.
So, she's abstaining from choclates.

So sad...

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
I know, Maaike had the same thing. Chocolate and deep fryed stuff. Eventually they will get over it and than they can make up for it. Something to look forward to! :-)

God's Grace.

Monday, November 19, 2007 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Lieve Zus =)

Yeah!
Bel is smiling happily with your reassurance =)

C is for Corry too (grin)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014