Home
« Home | Next: Joy Ride »
| Next: Cute Grins »
| Next: "A" »
| Next: The Royal Treatment »
| Next: Audrey Hepburn »
| Next: Faith Requested »
| Next: Adorable II »
| Next: Another Blond Moment »
| Next: Houdini »
| Next: Spineless »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, November 16, 2007

Paid!

Even though you may not be interested in the advertisements, you never know what you come across. I learned a lot from it and found many new sites to keep in mind or visit. But don't forget to see my other posts as well. :-)

For the longest time now, I have been searching for a work at home job, but had been unsuccessfull for the longest time. Then I came across paid blogging. At first I thought that might be just another scam. After reviewing and inquiring, it didn't seem to be, so I gave it a shot.

I love writing and I can release all my creativity in paid blogging and get paid for it on top of that. I got my first payments in PayPal and already made a deposit in my bank-account. And there will be much more in there before Christmas. In other words: IT WORKS! Yes, it really works.

No, I am not going to promote paid blogging. I don't need your competition, hehe!

link link link

1 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

I'm so happy for you, Lieve Zus =)

Perhaps I could consider it too (grin)

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014