Home
« Home | Next: What??? »
| Next: Little Rascal »
| Next: Meadow Freshness »
| Next: Riddle »
| Next: Jan Kruis' Economical Impact »
| Next: One Of Those Days »
| Next: Jan Kruis' Work »
| Next: Caught In The Act »
| Next: About Jan Kruis »
| Next: Following Houdini's Footsteps »

Arts and Crafts

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Critter's Cooings VII

Hey there!
Long overdue, I know, but I have been so busy with growing and exploring and discovering, I didn't get around to it. Oma finally sat me down and told me to put my little fingers where my mouth is ( yeah, I talk my little head off, hehe).

So here is me, little Leo. Nice to meet y'all, finally. grin.

Today, I am exactly 5 months old. I am always in a good mood, laugh and smile and love to talk. As far as you can call it talking, haha. I put my entire little body in squeaking out coos. Apparently that's funny, cause they all laugh when I do. I almost am rolling myself over, but I haven't mastered that too well, yet.

Oma thinks I am a smart little critter as well. I can sit there and observe her face so seriously, like I have never seen anything so weird before. Well Oma... I haven't, hahaha.

She tries to teach me to stick out my tongue and blow raspberries.

As you can see, I have the sticking-out-my-tongue part down. :-D

I love watching my big brother and wish I could get up and run with him. I am trying to stand, which goes well as long as someone holds me up. :-) My little leggies are getting stronger each day and have filled out well. Oma has got 4 chunkies to pinch now, and she takes every opportunity she gets, to do so.

I have to tell you, my big bro is so sweet to me. He brings me blankets when he thinks I am cold. When I cry, which is only when I am hungry and want my bottle ( and when I want it, I want it NOW, hehe), Casey brings me the bottle or my pacifier. He caresses my little head and tries to give me toys as well. Ain't he sweet?!

He got to play with some balloons at my Mom's birthday and found out, they would pop when he bit them. Scared him more then it did me, hehe. Although, he ain't afraid of anything!

He just picked up the pieces, gave 'em to Oma and got another balloon to play with.

Speaking about my Mom, she is trying to get a bit of extra income. She is an Avon-representative now. If you would, go visit her at http://youravon.com/astalheim and if you think it's only for women, you are so wrong! They have men's stuff as well and even purses and clothes and I don't know what else. She would be pleased to see y'all. :-)

Sorry, I just had to sneak that in, hehe.

Wow, it took me a while to get all this on paper. My little hands are not entirely coordinated yet. I can hold my bottle though and even stick my pacifier in my mouth. Guess what, it doesn't work that well trying to stick it in backwards. But I am getting better with steering my hands. Practice makes perfect, huh?! :-D

It was fun talking to y'all and I promise, I won't wait another five months to come back here. In the mean time, I hope God blesses y'all abundantly! :-)

link link link

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

So cute and adorable =)
(((HUGS))) to your grandsons.

Friday, July 18, 2008 1:41:00 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

Audrey,
Aren't they?

I will gladly pass the hugs on!

(((HUGS))) to you and yours.

God's Grace.

Friday, July 18, 2008 3:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014