Home
« Home | Next: Problem Solved? »
| Next: In The Dark »
| Next: Cookie-Monster »
| Next: Taking A Drive »
| Next: Comfort And Compassion »
| Next: Good Night »
| Next: Dancing Away »
| Next: Fire-Ants »
| Next: Ouch »
| Next: Beautiful Horsepower »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, October 31, 2008

One Down, Many To Go

Yeahh...., little Leo has finally got his first tooth!

It broke through the day before yesterday, but it was hardly noticeable. Today it is. I tried to feel it and got a good bite as my reward, haha. Let me tell you, that little guy has some force behind those little jaws.

That is one down and many more to go. But it is a start. I am so glad he got his first 'toofer'. At least that one is not causing him any more grief. I guess, the wait now is for the next one to see the light of day.

Hopefully, they won't be as painful as this first one.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014