Home
« Home | Next: Tea Wrapper Art II »
| Next: Tea Wrapper Art »
| Next: Craft And Art Ideas »
| Next: Towel Art - Materials »
| Next: Towel Art II »
| Next: Towel Art »
| Next: Pudding Art - Materials »
| Next: Pudding Art »
| Next: The Art Of Strategy »
| Next: Pyrography Art - Materials And Tools »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Black Dot Art

I have always admired people who can play an instrument and even though we had some music classes in the first year of high school, I never managed to play or Read Music. All those black dots just did not make any sense to me.

When I Read Music the only thing I remember about it is that the lower the dot, the lower the sound is. Don't ask me what all those flags and double notes are; I have no clue. It all comes across like some foreign language.

I suppose that is why my appreciation for those who can Read Music is so great. In combination with playing an instrument, I truly find that to be a wonderful artistic ability. I can listen to it for hours. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014