Home
« Home | Next: Discovery Channel Is My Favorite Educational Telev... »
| Next: Gold Art »
| Next: Internet Facts Part II »
| Next: Aboriginal Art »
| Next: Internet Facts »
| Next: Live and Learn! »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Several Hands Full »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art II »
| Next: Resourceful Rain Harvesting »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, September 03, 2010

Adding Color

Our oldest grandson and I like to play; we sit down and build houses, play with cars and send dinosaurs, stuffed animals, and other toy figures to work and school.

This past week he showed great interest in coloring. He wanted me to draw all kinds of things and then made a huge effort trying to stay between the lines with the markers. It indicated to me that he may be ready for a coloring book and we got him one the next time we were at the store.

He enjoys it, but I get the impression he likes looking at the animals better then taking them out of their black and white existence. He still likes for me to draw and color in my 'scribbles'. I don't mind; it may encourage him and instill a desire in him to try his own hand at drawing sometime.

I have no doubt that eventually the coloring book will be put to good use. In the mean time, our grandson is adding lots of color to our lives with his presence. :-)

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014