Home
« Home | Next: Adding Color »
| Next: Discovery Channel Is My Favorite Educational Telev... »
| Next: Gold Art »
| Next: Internet Facts Part II »
| Next: Aboriginal Art »
| Next: Internet Facts »
| Next: Live and Learn! »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Several Hands Full »
| Next: Polymer Clay Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Time Managing Art

Yeah, it is pretty much an art turning 24 hours of the day in to 32 or so. That is kind of what it seems like I am doing these days.

Between work, doctors visits, and my other daily responsibilities, we have our three and a half year old grandson staying with us and I have to use all my artistic abilities to make the most of every minute of the day. No, let me correct that: make the most of every second.

The little guy sure knows how to keep us busy and it occurs more often then not that I have to abort my search for arts, crafts and hobbies, because he demands my attention. We have almost reached and agreement to where he tries to entertain himself for a while in the mornings, so I can work and we can play later.

We still need to work on the details of our agreement, but we have already made some progress. In the mean time I try to keep my posts on arts and crafts going by making every second count!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014