Home
« Home | Next: Salt Dough Clay Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: A Change For The Best »
| Next: Salt Dough Clay Art II »
| Next: Convention in Vegas »
| Next: Salt Dough Clay Art »
| Next: Various Pasta Shapes for Art Projects »
| Next: Missing Out »
| Next: Macaroni Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Spicing It Up »
| Next: Macaroni Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What An Art!

Even if I would never tee off in the future, I still would probably want to visit several of the Myrtle Beach golf courses and walk the green in search for lost golf balls. It would be a very pleasant walk as well, because all the golf courses there are beautiful and present me with some wonderful views.

The golf balls I would find would be used for arts and crafts as a reminder of my vacation at Myrtle Beach. Yeah, I would want to stay there for a couple of days at least, and take part in all the activities this place has to offer. Those are quite a few as I found out at the http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.net site, while browsing around.

A great feature of this site is that it allows me to make my reservations for both my accommodations and a golf course to spend some quality on, at the same time. It even informs me of the best Myrtle Beach golf packages and provides me with anything and everything I want and need to know about all the available golf courses. That is quite an art!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014