Home
« Home | Next: Paper Cutting Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Mosaic inspiration »
| Next: Paper Cutting Art II »
| Next: Sharing Creativity »
| Next: Paper Cutting Art »
| Next: Certified Art »
| Next: Word Art »
| Next: Arty, Watery Fun »
| Next: The Art Of Finding Humor »
| Next: Superb Art »

Arts and Crafts

Monday, November 08, 2010

A fun one off read

Guest post written by Amy Currin

I'm in graduate school right now so I'm constantly reading all kinds of stuff for my classes and also to do research for all the papers that I have to write. Needless to say, I don't have much time for a social life or any fun that can't be derived from my TV's DVR. But I thought I'd treat myself with reading something fun and spooky around Halloween.

I went online with my wireless internet service Daytona Beach to try and get some inspiration as to what I should read and then it hit me. I used to love all of those R L Stine kids books when I was younger and they were really short, so I thought that would be the perfect way to spend an afternoon or two.

I went to a local bookstore and find some old used copies of Fear Street books, which were even better because they fit into my tiny grad student budget. I just finished the book and I have to admit that I really, really enjoyed it. Probably way more than a grown woman should.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014