Home
« Home | Next: Keeping The Ball Rolling »
| Next: Chocolate chunk Christmas cookies »
| Next: Just For Fun »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Creative Suggestions »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art III »
| Next: Wrapping It Up »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art II »
| Next: Aerial Art »
| Next: Bowling Ball Art »

Arts and Crafts

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Aftermath

When I was sewing, I would use the same pattern over and over again. The end product would always look different though, because I would mix and match different colors of fabric which made it seem like I designed my own creations.

I tried the latter, but was unsuccessful at it. I ended up with a great appreciation for all those fashion designers out there though and an even greater admiration for the fashion models showing the designs. I wonder how they stay so slim; they may be using diet pills.

It must be difficult for them having to watch everything they eat in order not to gain some pounds. I couldn't do it; I love eating what I want and always regret it afterwards when my clothes seem to have shrunk. At times, I wished I had some weight loss diet pills to shed those extra pounds quickly.

I suspect I am not the only one who will be battling the physical results of delicious Holiday dinners, snacks, and other sweet treats. Many of us may be making weight loss their priority for the coming year. In that case it would be a good idea to start looking for the best diet pills around.

We can use all the help we can get!

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014