Home
« Home | Next: Never Too Young »
| Next: Finding Solutions »
| Next: Guillaume Cornelis van Beverloo aka Corneille part 2 »
| Next: Natural Art »
| Next: Guillaume Cornelis van Beverloo aka Corneille, Part 1 »
| Next: Back Up For Discussion »
| Next: Art Outside The Box »
| Next: A Helping Hand »
| Next: Rice Crispy Art - Materials and Equipment »
| Next: Rice Crispy Art II »

Arts and Crafts

Friday, March 04, 2011

A Messy Painter

I haven't tried any oil painting yet. Even though it appeals to me very much and I would love to give it a go, there is one thing holding me back; I am a very messy painter.

All I have to do is take a look at myself and my surroundings after painting a wall. There is almost as much paint on Yours Truly, rags, brush handles and even the floor, as there is on the wall. If I used oil paint, I should probably get a subscription to a professional rug cleaning austin service.

There are other times I could use help with removing some persistent stains. Our grandchildren have a way of leaving marks on the carpet and furniture, especially with their drinks. Some of those beverages contain a red food coloring which is difficult to remove, but a furniture steam cleaner austin would do the trick.

I had no clue, but The Steam Team is specialized in practically every area concerning cleaning, water, fire, and smoke damage restoration. They also give some great tips on how best to maintain your flooring, furniture, etc. and when it comes to travertine tile cleaning austin has no problem there either.

It is my hope they will expand their services soon to our area. I have a hunch we are going to need them, once I get my hands on oil paint! Grin.

link link link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Corryc 2007 - 2014